Shannon, a 28-year-old student, wrote to spiritual life coach Iyanla Vanzant asking for help with his crystal meth addiction
A British man has reportedly died after accidentally drinking liquid methamphetamine from a bottle he thought contained a fruit juice, according to British media outlets.
The most common ingredients found in meth include acetone, lithium, hydrochloric acid and anhydrous ammonia, according to
The massive seizure and the arrests of three suspects -- from Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong -- would not have happened
That's in part because of the effectiveness of the project's gritty ads. "It's the ripple effect the drug has, it's not just
"That kind of blew my mind when I read the report," Police Chief Terry Davis said, according to WHNT-19. "We've found a lot
Shopper Alisha Halfmoon, 45, allegedly grabbed ingredients from the shelves and mixed chemicals inside the store, KJRH reports
Nathan Saffer, 29, and Kerry Hawkins, 24, a Palisade, Colo. couple, have been arrested after a police-sting operation allegedly