U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Tammy Perreault, 63, died Wednesday after the umbrella was blown from its anchoring and hit her in the chest.
The New York company spent weeks trying to avert a recall for its treadmills, which have been tied to broken bones, lacerations and other injuries.
The toddler was able to escape, but dozens of similar incidents and one death have spurred regulators to issue a dire warning about the Peloton Tread+.
Nancy Beck, a former chemical industry lobbyist opposed by environmental and consumer groups, "doesn't have the votes," the senator told HuffPost.
Nancy Beck doesn't appear to have the votes to get out of committee.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission recalled the sleeper after a Consumer Report analysis linked it to more than 30 deaths.
The group wants the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to recall the sleeper after a report linked it to babies' deaths.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warned parents to stop using the sleeper as soon as the baby exhibits the ability to roll over.
Glass shower doors can spontaneously shatter, sending people to emergency rooms every year.
Ikea's Malm bureau was recalled — twice — but it's likely still in millions of homes.