Adaptive Design builds health systems from the patient up; more access, better care, less cost.
• Visiting Scholar, Harvard Business School, 1998-2002
• Clinical Professor of Surgery, University of Washington
• Adjunct Assoc. Professor of Pharmacy and Therapeutics, University of Pittsburgh
• His best-selling book Designed to Adapt: Leading Healthcare in Challenging Times was named Healthcare Management Book of the Year by the American College of Healthcare Executives
• Forbes Magazine featured Dr. Kenagy as “the man who would save healthcare.”