One of the best (and trendiest) ways to fill up blank wall space in your home is by arranging art pieces gallery-style. Unfortunately, because of all the measuring and hanging required to pull it off, most people pass on setting up their art or photography collection in this manner.
First, take three minutes to learn how easy a gallery wall actually is to set up. Then, check out these six inspiring ideas for making it unique.
1. Build out from a large-scale anchor piece.
2. Fill blank spots with 3D accents.
3. Go with a grid formation.
4. Mix and match with a statement piece.
5. Opt for mirrors instead of art.
6. Take over a staircase and follow the slope.
Are you an architect, designer or blogger and would like to get your work seen on HuffPost Home? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Project submission." (All PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)