Hey, mistakes happen. But on "Game of Thrones," it's an epidemic.
For instance, when your mom says don't climb on the castle, just don't do it, Bran. And also, Robb. What are you thinking? Going to your boy's place for a wedding right after you broke a marriage vow to his family is the worst idea ever. In fact, everyone should probably just avoid going to weddings altogether. Send cash, y'all. It's not hard.
(Some spoilers below)
1. Catelyn Stark's hand mysteriously disappears.
The King in the North is sufficiently weirded out.
Season 1, Episode 8 "The Pointy End" (Image: HBO)
2. Sophie Turner is a Targaryen?
Could Sansa be the third head of the dragon?
3. And Jorah Mormont is a Lannister.
Does Khaleesi know about this?
4. Blood magically reappears after being wiped off.
Can someone get this guy a ShamWow?
Season 5, Episode 9 "The Dance of Dragons" (Image: YouTube)
5. Oh, and Emilia Clarke is a Lannister, apparently.
Looks like the usurper is on your side, bruh.
6. Grenn's sword instantly jumps feet away from his hand.
Mr. Butterfingers, right?
Season 1, Episode 4 "Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things" (Image: HBO)
7. When Stannis' computer charger was showing.
The image is apparently a behind-the-scenes photo where some type of device appears to be visible under Stannis' leg, but it looks like you can still see the wires on the show:
Yo, can a playa borrow your charger? It's not like you're going to need it anymore.
Season 5, Episode 10 "Mother's Mercy" (Image: YouTube)
8. The Sons of the Harpy are so sneaky even their dead bodies disappear.
Whoa. Those guys are good.
Season 5, Episode 4 "Sons of the Harpy" (Image: YouTube)
9. The time Joffrey was a Stark.
It still doesn't make us like you, man.
Season 2, Episode 6 "The Old Gods and the New" (Image: HBO)
10. That awkward moment when your bros all sheathe their swords, but you just can't.
All men must die of embarrassment.
Season 1, Episode 8 "The Pointy End" (Image: YouTube)
Correction: An earlier version said Craster's blood pack was showing in his death scene, but you might not be able to see it after all.
Also on HuffPost:
"Game Of Thrones"
For a constant stream of entertainment news and discussion, follow HuffPost Entertainment on Viber.