Even in the summer, weekends are still weekends, which means they're reserved for fun. Whether you're planning on spending the day lounging outdoors, enjoying time with the family, or improving your space, spend this weekend living it up with these fun ideas.
1. Play a huge game of Yahtzee on the lawn
Project via Angela @Blue I Style
Make your own dice with this tutorial.
2. Add some quick color to your home decor
Project via Katie @Upcycled Treasures
Use a scarf to give your plants a color boost with these directions.
3. Lounge on the lawn with a good book and a cold drink
Project via Kendra @The Kreative Life
Follow this tutorial to make your own shady retreat.
4. Learn a new skill as a family (like juggling!)
Project via Mary Beth @Cupcakes and Crinoline
Make your own juggling chicken beanbags with the directions here.
5. Share a drink with a friend
Project via Brooke and Sam @Zest It Up
Get directions here to make your own rustic bottle opener.
6. Host an epic family carnival
Project via Lisa @The Pennington Point
Here's how to make your own bean bag toss.
7. Upgrade your organization routine
Project via Heather @The Heathered Nest
Add a chalkboard wall like this for shopping and to do lists.
8. Challenge your SO to a board game
Project via Timisha @Toolbox Divas
Tic Tac Toe can be flirtier than you think - learn to make your own upcycled set here.
9. Make a personalized gift for someone who needs it
Project via Andrea @Personally Andrea
Make your own cute personalized flower pot present with these directions.
10. Lose a game to your toddler (or grand-toddler)
Project via Megan @C'mon Get Crafty
There's nothing quite as cute as the gleeful smile they have when they win. Build this age-appropriate bag toss game with this tutorial.
Get some more weekend ideas and inspirations on the "Sunday Funday" page on Hometalk!