Hoxton Street Monster Supplies, the cheeky store affiliated with the Ministry of Stories in the UK (similar to 826 Valencia in San Francisco), has launched its newest product: salt made from human tears.
According to the Monster Supplies website, the product "combines centuries-old craft with the freshest human tears which are gently boiled, released into shallow crystallisation tanks, then harvested by hand and finally rinsed in brine." The flavors/emotions include:
- Salt Made From Tears of Anger
- Salt Made From Tears Shed While Chopping Onions
- Salt Made From Tears Shed While Sneezing
- Salt Made From Tears of Laughter
- Salt Made From Tears of Sorrow
Expert tear harvester, also known as Halen Mon, produced the salt along with Studio Weave. If you're curious if the product is actually made from real tears, we'll just provide you with this fact: Halen Mon specializes in sea salt.