It's only been a little over a week since Amazon and Hachette buried the hatchet, so it's likely premature to see much change for the publisher's titles on the Digital Book World Ebook Best-Seller List.
Still, Hachette titles do appear to have gained a bit of ground, with Michael Connelly's The Burning Room holding steady at No. 3 for the third week in a row and a David Baldacci title joining it within the top ten.
While Hachette sees five ebooks on this week's list compared with just two last week, it's worth remembering that the week before that, there were four Hachette ebooks inside the top 25. So if this week presages a comeback, it's only a tentative one so far.
The top ten best-selling ebooks of the week ending November 22:
1. Captivated by You (Crossfire Book 4) by Sylvia Day (Penguin Random House) -- $7.99
2. Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
3. The Burning Room (A Harry Bosch Novel Book 19) by Michael Connelly (Hachette) -- $3.99
4. Gray Mountain: A Novel by John Grisham (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
5. The Escape (John Puller Book 3) by David Baldacci (Hachette) -- $10.99
6. Revival: A Novel by Stephen King (Simon & Schuster) -- $12.74
7. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Penguin Random House) -- $2.99
8. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Simon & Schuster) -- $6.99
9. Leaving Time: A Novel by Jodi Picoult (Penguin Random House) -- $10.99
10. Flesh and Blood: A Scarpetta Novel (Scarpetta Series Book 22) by Patricia Cornwell (HarperCollins) -- $12.99
See the rest of the top 25 best-selling ebooks this week.