By Sue Williamson, W Magazine.
The only thing better than waking up refreshed? Waking up prettier. I rely on these to get me there.
1. NIA-114 complex cuts down on retinol-induced irritation while strengthening the skin's moisture barrier.
Strivectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer, $112, strivectin.com.
2. Aloe extract calms skin, and the vitamins A and E encourage collagen growth and help minimize lines.
Context Restorative Night Cream, $45, contextskin.com.
3. The salmon enzyme-based skincare line has a new potent Pro collection, including this de-puffing potion.
Restorsea Pro Firming Eye Serum, $85, restorsea.com.
4. This cream claims to deliver hyaluronic acid into the skin as deeply as injectable hyaluronic fillers do.
Dermarché Labs Fullfill, $89, nordstrom.com.
5. Hyaluronic acid diminishes wrinkles; vitamin C and copper peptide promote healthy collagen growth.
IS Clinical Youth Intensive Crème, $195, lovelyskin.com.
More from W Magazine: