Unless you are some type of superhero or one of those TV psychics I keep seeing on late-night TV infomercials then you are NOT a mind reader are you?
So if you can't take a peek inside the head of the guy that you like, then how will you know if he really loves you if he doesn't come out and say it?
Well, believe it or not the signs WILL be there - clear as day - you just have to know what to look for.
(FACT: the signs that he loves you have nothing to do with him buying you things or treating you like a Disney Princess.)
In this week's video I'm going to explain five things he'll do if he truly loves you. You're not going to want to miss this one.
Let's face it, movies, TV and Michael Bolton love songs have sold you a very one-dimensional idea of what men do when they're in love.
It turns out, love can be very different than what we see in Hollywood movies.
So let me ask you, what is the most important thing that a man should do if he loves you? Please comment below.
PS: Want to learn how to make ANY man more interested, engaged, and attracted to you... all by using you phone? You can use these techniques to create instant, white-hot attraction with him... whether you've just met or you've been together for years.
1. He will allow you to speak your mind freely, but will also challenge you when he disagrees.
2. He will show you he loves you, but he might not always give you the affection you want.
3. He will treat you like a best friend. And like any best friend, he'll tease the living sh*t out of you.
But sometimes in the same way, that best friend is not necessarily going to be like Prince Charming. He's gonna make fun of you. He's gonna treat you like his friend. And that's cool, right? Now we're stepping outside of Fantasyland. We're stepping into reality when it comes to relationships. And I think if you can come to terms with what a relationship will really look like with being with the best friend, and maybe you've been in a relationship where you've actually been dating a best friend, it looks very different than it would in kind of a romantic movie. You don't see that in Disney movies. You don't see Prince Charming kind of making fun or poking fun of the princess. No, of course not. It's all about romance. And real life isn't always that way.
4. He will listen to your needs and wants whenever they're reasonable, but he's also going to push back when they're unrealistic.
5. He is going to want to spend the majority of his leisure time with you, but he's also going to want to spend some time away from you.
[Like this episode? Make sure you check out: https://lovetexting.com/]