This list was assembled with data provided by Rank & Style.
We all have those days where we look at our faces extremely close in the mirror, and we see what we were dreading: pores. Although we can't get rid of them completely, there's always some new product or weird DIY face mask that seems to "really work."
After trying a bunch of foundations, creams and ice-cold treatments, all we really want is one product that will target our pore problems. Well, we can finally call off the search. Thanks to our friends at Rank & Style, we now have a data-backed list that gives us the top 10 pore minimizers. Based on editors' picks and reviews from stores, magazines and blogs, see which products are worth the hype and price.
1. La Mer 'The Radiant Infusion,' $115: Everyone wants a piece of La Mer, especially with this gel formula that uses sea salts to wake up your skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
2. Perricone MD Intensive Pore Minimizer, $55: Exfoliation and cleansing come in one package with this pore minimizer, so consider your skincare routine done.
3. Philosophy Help Me Cream, $47.50: Although everything about this Philosophy gem is great, the best thing is the time-release technology that will keep working on your face all day long.
4. Benefit The POREfessional, $30: The POREfessional doesn't mess around, and it works as a face primer, too!
5. Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner, $45: Dr. Brandt always has top notch products with some cool factors -- like this pore refiner that has a matte finish. So say goodbye to shine!
See which skincare products celebs love: