This month's top workout songs include a perfect blend of comebacks and collaborations. In the mix below, rockers Kings of Leon return to the charts with a new single and Lady Gaga returns to her pop roots -- following her jazz duets album with Tony Bennett. Elsewhere on the comeback front, you'll find Sting leading an uptempo tune that hearkens back to the sound of his work with The Police.
On the collaborative front, you'll find recent hits -- like the pop/rap track featuring Sia and Kendrick Lamar or a song that topped Billboard's Latin chart from Enrique Iglesias and Wisin. Additionally, there are after-the-fact collaborations -- in the form of dance remixes of rock songs from Fitz & The Tantrums and Blink-182. Throughout playlist below, you'll find plenty of variety as new and veteran acts from different genres duke it out -- occasionally in the course of a single song. Here's the full top 10 list -- according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
- Sia & Kendrick Lamar -- "The Greatest" -- 96 BPM
- Fitz & The Tantrums -- "HandClap (Luxxury Remix)" -- 118 BPM
- Kings of Leon -- "Waste a Moment" -- 152 BPM
- Carly Rae Jepsen -- "Higher" -- 114 BPM
- Blink-182 -- "Bored to Death (Steve Aoki Remix)" -- 161 BPM
- Sting -- "I Can't Stop Thinking About You" -- 138 BPM
- Lady GaGa -- "Perfect Illusion" -- 124 BPM
- Jason Derulo -- "Kiss the Sky" -- 110 BPM
- Calvin Harris -- "My Way" -- 120 BPM
- Enrique Iglesias & Wisin -- "Duele El Corazon" -- 91 BPM
Check out this month's top 10 workout songs on Run Hundred: www.RunHundred.com.
For more by Chris Lawhorn, click here.
For more from HuffPost Workouts, click here.
Also on HuffPost: