If you hear someone say, "Oh no she didn't," you have an instant news hook. Today, many people are saying that about Kim Davis being compared to Rosa Parks. Let's take a moment and reflect on that: 1) being jailed for not doing your job according to federal law, 2) versus being jailed for standing up for equal rights. It left me saying, "Uh, no she didn't."
- Tennis star James Blake mistakenly tackled by NYPD;
- Apple introduces a stylus over Steve Jobs' dead body,
- NFL streams and let's off steam from deflategate,
- Serena Williams has us on the edge of our seats - even when she competes against her sister,
- Journalist fired after trips refugees carrying children and kicks a young girl directly,
- Justice Department rules Hillary Clinton law-abiding citizen (and federal employee),
- Presidential hopeful Carly Fiorina claims popularity increase (when it's down) after Trump talks about her face.