Thankfully, you don’t have to expend tons of time or energy searching for the best bang for your buck. Sure, few experiences will replace the glorious feeling of finding that hidden flea market treasure, or that perfect floor sample that seemed like it was waiting for you all along. But that’s no reason to ignore the wealth of opportunities that exist on the interwebs.
Below, check out our list of the best websites for discount furniture and home goods:
1. One Kings Lane: The flash sale website looks like the Pinterest boards of our dreams, combined with discount furniture, decor, vintage finds and even towels and clothes. Get there.
3. Jet: Just like Amazon, Jet carries an astounding collection of furniture for all different tastes and price points. Plus, you can stock up on household essentials like cleaning supplies, personal care, pantry staples and even new running shoes while you’re at it. Our favorite part about this site? You score free shipping when you spend more than $35, which, let’s face it, isn’t hard to do.
4. Overstock.com: In addition to everything being on sale all the time, the site runs daily and weekly flash sales.
5. Minted.com: The adorable home decor site is the perfect place to find little touches like cloth napkins, wall art or a new lampshade.
6. World Market: The site has just as many items for decorating your indoor space as it does your outdoor space.
7. Fishs Eddy: Inexpensive and sassy homewares can be yours, now that our favorite NYC shop has a website.
8. Zara Home: The fast fashion retail giant has a home decor site that’s just as stylish as its clothing counterpart.
9. Bobs Discount Furniture: Entire living room sets for a couple hundred bucks? Yes, please.
10. H&M Home: You could spend hundreds of dollars on curtain. Or you could spend $25.
11. Pier 1: The perfect place to stop for inexpensive items like pillows, glassware, plates and more.
12. Target: Home decor and furniture designers specifically partner with the retailer to bring lower-priced versions of their lines to the masses. Don’t miss Target’s newest furniture line, Project 62, which brings mid-century modern styles to you at lower price points.
13. Urban Outfitters: This retailer carries boho and vintage furniture that’s just as relaxed and cozy as its clothing options. Snag free shipping on orders over $49. Orders under $49 have a flat rate shipping fee of $5.
14. T.J. Maxx: Purchase designer linens for less, or stock up on mix-and-match decorative plates for a fraction of the price.
15. Joss & Main: This flash sale site that’s truly worth the rabbit hole.
16. Etsy.com: In addition to the great furniture finds, Etsy is also great for personalized items like monogrammed towels or embroidered linen bags.
17. HAUTELOOK: Another flash sale site, another throw blanket for 20 percent off.
18. Nordstrom Rack: Go for the discount designer shoes, stay for the discount candles.
19. Bed Bath & Beyond: Discounts plus additional coupons.
20. Ikea: Obviously. But be mindful of the shipping costs.
21. Crate & Barrel: Find statement pieces that’ll last at this well-known retailer.
22. AllModern: Lovers of all things Don Draper will adore this site for its mid-century modern finds that are WAY cheaper than other sites.
23. Houzz: This site is devoted to remodeling your home, and features a shop where you can find discounts on tons of products from tiles to bathtubs to sofas to throw pillows.
24. Home Depot: Last but certainly not least. The site offers free shipping on orders over $45, and has basically everything you could want for your home, including if you just want to start building from from scratch.