2018 Winter Olympics

Sports
The athlete revealed he'll now represent Great Britain in honor of his mom.
Entertainment
The freestyle skier and his actor beau shared a famous kiss at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Sports
The Olympian will undoubtedly keep busy with media appearances and LGBTQ advocacy work.
Parenting
The Olympic gold medalist skier and his wife, a pro beach volleyball player, lost their daughter Emeline in a pool accident in June.
Queer Voices
The bronze-winning skater told a radio host his haters "don't matter."
Queer Voices
The Olympic bronze medalist said if he was invited to the White House, he wouldn't go.
Queer Voices
"I’ve kind of discovered what I perceive as masculine and what I perceive as feminine," he said.
Entertainment
"Growing up as an Asian-American, there aren’t a lot of people that I was able to look up to," Alex Shibutani says.
Queer Voices
The Team USA Winter Olympics star isn't looking for the judges' approval.
Entertainment
The internet continues to make real life even better.
Media
John Moody wrote that the 2018 Winter Olympics should be called "darker, gayer, different."
Queer Voices
The Olympian also revealed his new celeb crush, and it's not who you think it is.
Queer Voices
"I'm confident enough to brush it off but a younger me would have had a harder time."
Sports
“It was allowing people to spew hate at each other which broke my heart," said bobsledder Lauren Gibbs.
Comedy
You didn't need to watch for two weeks. You just needed Amber Ruffin.
Queer Voices
Adam Rippon along with Gus Kenworthy got the lion’s share of media coverage of LGBTQ Olympians.