It happened when the White House press secretary told supporters at an anti-abortion event called “Life Is Winning: Celebrating Four Years of Pro-Life Accomplishments” that her boss “is a president that supports moms. He’s a president that supports life.”
Yeah, we know: Pictures or it didn’t happen.
Considering that more than 303,773 Americans have died of the coronavirus this year, many Twitter users felt obliged to clap back on McEnany’s dubious claim at the event hosted by Vice President Mike Pence.
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- How long does it take for the coronavirus vaccine to work?
- Which masks will actually keep your face warm this winter?
- Can you close your COVID “bubble” without losing friends forever?
- How will spending the holidays in quarantine affect our mental health?
- What happens to all those face masks and gloves we’re tossing in the trash?
- Find all that and more on our coronavirus hub page.