Hillary Clinton, however, used a whole speech to warn Americans what a Trump presidency would bring.
The former Democratic nominee on Tuesday slammed Trump for his coronavirus pandemic failings with lines from an address she gave in Ohio some five months before Trump’s 2016 victory. Clinton won the popular vote, but lost the Electoral College.
“In my case, there’s a whole speech for everything,” Clinton tweeted:
Twitter users interpreted the tweet as one big “I told you so.”
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.